yes you can Schedule post in wordpress. you can Step by Step Follow and setup time and Date.schedule posts in WordPress is a great way to regulate content output and timing. In case you have a lot of articles waiting to go live, publishing them in a single go may not be the best approach. Hence this tutorial shows two easy ways to implement scheduled posts in WordPress:
- Using inbuilt dashboard tools
- Through WordPress plugins
In this article, we will show you how to easily schedule WordPress posts step by step and share some bonus tips to use WordPress scheduled posts .
How to Schedule Posts in WordPress
The first way to schedule a WordPress post would be using the inbuilt tool provided in the post editor. Here’s how to use it:
- Navigate to Posts › Add New section;
- On the right upper side, you will see the Publish menu, where you can alter the publishing time.
- Click the Edit button and define the desired publish date down to minutes, hours, days, month, and year.
- Once finished, click the Schedule button and your post will be published on the specified time.
How to Schedule WordPress Posts in Classic Editor
WordPress post schedule classic editor setup in editor is incredibly fast.
Once you are done writing your post, look under the ‘Publish’ meta box in the right column of the edit screen and click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Publish immediately’ option.
You’ll notice that the blue ‘Publish’ button will now change into ‘Schedule’. Go ahead and click on the schedule button to save your changes.
In this tutorial, we’ve learned easy ways to schedule posts in WordPress.
If you have any questions, tips, or tricks, make sure to share them in the comments below!